As an associating dentist, you probably have many questions about your financial situation:
- How and when do I file my taxes?
- Should I set up a professional corporation, and if so, when should I incorporate?
- Should I buy or rent a car?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- Are partnerships a good idea?
- Should I buy a practice or start a new one?
- Do I purchase the assets of a practice and is the price justifiable?
- Am I on track for financial security?
- Do I need disability or critical illness coverage?
- Where should I be investing my savings?
TMFD Financial will help you answer these questions while preparing you for financial success in dentistry. Our annual flat fee service includes and addresses:
- Tax* & Financial Planning
- Need for Incorporation
- Associate income after tax and lifestyle expenses
- Practice search, purchase and financing
- Insurance needs
- New home purchase/Getting married
- Helping parents
We welcome you to contact us today for an initial complimentary consultation.
*All tax and accounting services provided by TMFD Financial Professional Corporation Chartered Professional Accountants