As an associating dentist, you probably have many questions about your financial situation:
- How and when do I file my taxes?
- Should I set up a professional corporation, and if so, when should I incorporate?
- Should I buy or rent a car?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- Are partnerships a good idea?
- Should I buy a practice or start a new one?
- Do I purchase the assets of a practice and is the price justifiable?
- Am I on track for financial security?
- Do I need disability or critical illness coverage?
- Where should I be investing my savings?
During this time, as an associate, TMFD Financial will be able to help you answer these questions and prepare you financial success in dentistry. Our annual flat fee service includes :
- Tax* & Financial Planning
- Need for Incorporation
- Associate income after tax and lifestyle expenses
- Practice search, purchase and financing
- Insurance needs
- New Home/Getting married
- Helping parents
We welcome you to contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
*All tax and accounting services provided by TMFD Financial Professional Corporation Chartered Professional Accountants