New dentist graduates often have many financial questions:
- How do I clear my student loan or OSAP debt quickly and tax efficiently?
- How and when do I file my taxes?
- Should I buy or rent a car?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- Am I on track for financial security?
- Do I need disability or critical illness coverage?
- Where should I be investing my savings?
TMFD Financial can help answer these questions in the early stage of your professional journey to prepare your financial success in dentistry. Our annual flat fee service includes and addresses:
- Tax* & Financial Planning
- Student Loan Analysis
- Tuition Credit Reimbursement Management
- Associate income after tax and lifestyle expenses
- Insurance needs
- New home purchase/Getting married
- Helping parents
We welcome you to contact us today for an initial complimentary consultation.
*All tax and accounting services provided by TMFD Financial Professional Corporation Chartered Professional Accountant