As a new dentist graduate you probably have many questions about your financial situation:
- How do I clear my student loan or OSAP debt quickly and tax efficiently?
- How and when do I file my taxes?
- Should I buy or rent a car?
- Should I buy or rent a home?
- Am I on track for financial security?
- Do I need disability or critical illness coverage?
- Where should I be investing my savings?
During this time, as a new graduate, TMFD Financial is able to help you answer these questions and prepare you financial success in dentistry. Our annual flat fee service includes:
- Tax* & Financial Planning
- Student Loan Analysis
- Tuition Credit Reimbursement Management
- Associate income after tax and lifestyle expenses
- Insurance needs
- New Home/Getting married
- Helping parents
We welcome you to contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
*All tax and accounting services provided by TMFD Financial Professional Corporation Chartered Professional Accountants