Insurance Planning for Dentists
You work hard for your future and security of your family How well are you protected for the unforeseen and unpredictable circumstances?
Insurance can provide:
When structured properly, payment of insurance premiums using company cash flow is more tax-efficient than personal payments. We can assist with the following insurance services.
- Universal Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance For Fixed-Income Investing
- Life Insurance – Estate Preservation
- Permanent Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Term Insurance
- Insured Annuities
- Critical Illness Insurance
- The GIC Advantage
- Disability Insurance – Corporate
- Critical Illness Insurance – Corporate
- Insured Buy-Sell Agreements
- Key Person Insurance
- Converting Corporate Surplus into Non-Taxable Funds
TMFD Financial provides expert counsel on matters that affect your practice’s cash flow and your financial wellbeing. With more than 25 years of experience focused on assisting dental professionals, our team has the expertise you can trust.
Contact us today for an initial complimentary consultation, to seek a second opinion, review your current policies, or simply to learn more about risk management for dentists.